Built in the US. Made to measure since 1949
- ISSPRO Inc can design a 6, 12, or 24 VDC senders for most applications, no matter the type or age of the vehicle you own.
-High strength plastic cap/flange with an SAE standard 5 hole bolt pattern providing the same durability as steel and will not corrode.
- Mounting hardware is sold with the sender. Various threaded sizes in stainless steel or brass to prevent corrosion in various applications.
- The ISSPRO UFS can be special ordered to drive 2 gauges or to
activate low fuel alarms.
- The aluminum tube helps prevent damage to the circuit board, protects the circuitry and float while reducing the fuel slosh effects. These senders can sometimes be used where a float arm sender can't be.
- All ISSPRO UFS senders can be provided in custom lengths. If you need a custom length please call ISSPRO and we will be happy to assist you!
- Horizontally mounted reed switches provide great accuracy and resolution.
- Each ISSPRO UFS can be custom designed by our in house engineering team for your particular application. Since the fuel sender would be specifically designed for your tank, the sender is volumetrically correct assuring accurate gauge readings of fuel levels.
For custom fuel senders contact Don Wendlick at 800-888-8065 ext. 3402